sexta-feira, 27 de abril de 2007

Travels and Work

Lately I have been on the move quite a lot. After returning from Chile I went to São Paulo for the weekend with my mom and Raul. We needed to renew our US Visas and do some shopping.

We had to stay for 3 hours queueing outside the consulate, under the tropical sun, than be shoved here and there. At the end they only collected our passports and got our digitals on the computer. We left happily to the mall!!!

Than two days ago I get a call from the consulate saying that my visa process is stuck because they need to ask me certain questions about my life. Why??? Well, who goes to Yemen for the weekend, travels for a birthday in Lebanon, says that he has an Italian passport but his Brazilian passport is filled with European stamps!!! That is me! And I aint no terrorist Mr Bush!!! So I will dress up as a rapper, prepare all my documents proving I love America and that I have no intention of moving to Kansas!!!

However, before this personal interview at the consulate in Sao Paulo, I am going with friends to Ilha Grande! It is an island off the coast of Rio! It is a long holiday here due to May day!!!

On the other hand, I have been working a lot! The new business is a great success! So in the next post I will write more about it. Now I have to go home and pack my swimsuit for the beach!

Bye!

Um comentário:

Pao-ST-Ber disse...

You must admit that your travels sound suspicious to people that have never been outside their little American bubble. I can bet you any amount that after you tell all your story, they will be very impressed and offer you a job in the C.I.A.