quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2007

A little travel is always good!!!

Finally the world is smiling again!!! This is all because I have an air ticket in hand and plans for traveling! Tomorrow I leave Curitiba with my parents and dear brother for a night in Sao Paulo. Afterwards we head down south to Santiago de Chile and the Chilean Patagonia! On our way back to Curitiba a short stopover in Buenos Aires!

It was about time! I thought I would never leave Curitiba again! On the other hand yesterday I started packing and it really felt odd! I remember in Dubai that my suitcases were always so easy to pack. Maybe because I was so used to it. Now it took me half an afternoon and I had to put a lot of stuff. Maybe I am also getting old since half of it was pills, cream against hair loss, etc.

Will tell you more about Chile later! Now I still have a lot to do!

5 comentários:

Pao-ST-Ber disse...

It is so wonderful to read about your life again. You know I will forever be your number one fan. This will be the sequel to your first best seller.
Congratulations to Fernanda, Patricia and most of all you on your success.
All the best!!!!!!!
Paola
p.s. came back from the wedding yesterday. It was fantastic!

moi, je suis...bizarre disse...

me liga quando estiver aqui em SP.... quem sabe eu não passo no seu hotel para te dar um oizinho?

beijo
Ale

Pablo disse...

hey Vincent...
always missing u here in dxb but happy at the same time that everything is going well there in Brazil.
so as we used to hear from our seniors "...keep it up guys...!"
big hug & see you soon!!!

Pablo

dju disse...

que bom q voltou
:)

vc vindo e eu indo

q vida interessante essa hihih

sucesso na Pulp heim

ju

Alan disse...

Cadê você? ;-)